COVID-19 Office Protocols
Even though our governor has opened up PA with no mask requirements- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK AT ALL MEDICAL FACILITIES UNDER THE FEDERAL MASK REQUIREMENT UNTIL 9/13/2021 per CDC. You are therefore still required to wear a mask over your nose and mouth at all times when in our office.
- The higher your mask sits on your nose, and the closer it fits to your cheeks, the less likely you will fog up the instruments. This also ensures an accurate glasses prescription, since the mask will be less likely to fog the equipment.
- If you come in with a mask that does not fit properly, we will provide you with one that does.
All visits to the office will be by appointment only.
- This includes comprehensive exams, special testing, frame selections, glasses pick-ups, contact lens pick-ups or orders.
- We ask that you call us or utilize our online booking system to make appointments.
We ask that you do not come early for your appointments.
Social distancing (6 ft) will be practiced throughout your visit.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment
- In the case of a minor or those unable to come alone, we ask that only one adult occupy the exam room along with the patient and doctor. We cannot social-distance with two parents in the room with the child and doctor.
Hand sanitizer will be available for use.
- We have installed hand sanitizer dispensers in various locations around the office. Feel free to use them.